WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a junior WordPress web designer who is looking to expand into the digital marketing industry. Previous experience is essential along with a portfolio of work you have completed. If you are passionate about digital, have an edge to create and you meet all the requirements listed below, then send us your CV along with a covering letter on why you feel you would be the best fit.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Web designing
- A Diploma and/or relevant certification in web development/design would be advantageous, but we do believe that relevant industry experience and a can-do attitude goes a long way.
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3 essential
- Experience with WordPress Development essential
- PHP and MySQL knowledge
WHAT GIVES YOU THE EDGE
- Design skills in Adobe Photoshop
- A portfolio of previous work is essential
- Delivering work that complies with our company quality standards
- Ability to translate verbal ideas into concepts and designs that demonstrate the user experience
- Comfortable in quickly adapting to dynamic timelines and requirement changes
- Good understanding of website performance metrics
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress
- Setup and implementation of websites
- General design work
- Monthly blog posts and social media posts
- Communication with our partners, affiliates and clients
- Understand corporate guidelines when working on different brands.
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented (Training Provided)
- Analytics and other integration setup
- Monthly reporting
ARE YOU ALL THE THINGS ON THIS CHECKLIST?
- Able to think analytically, laterally and out of whatever the box is
- Able to not only spot problems but also provide solutions to them
- Passionate about all things digital
- Constantly seeking to learn
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Hard working
- Motivated, ambitious, and involved
- Capable of working alone and in a team
- Able to communicate and remain calm under pressure essential
- Excellent at verbal and written English
- Focused & confident
- Willing to ask questions, test things out, learn and teach
|Job Type:||Trail period of 3 months with an opportunity of full-time.|
|Location:||Steenberg Office Park, Tokai|
Please note that only applicants that meet all the above requirements will be viewed and we are only able to respond to successful applications, applications that do not meet our requirements will be kept on our data base for future opportunities.
Applications have closed for Web Designer Position. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.