Most people take their time before making a purchase, especially with something as a gift for a loved one. That means one visit to your site may not be enough.
of visitors leave a website without converting.
of customers break off the buying process after placing products in their cart.
of consumers typically visit 2-4 sites before purchasing.
Remarketing is a great way to convince shoppers who might be sitting on the fence to choose you. Use it to drive more sales and close the purchase loop by reaching previous website visitors.
Top remarketing tips:
- Find and convert past site visitors across the web and across all devices with Google’s breadth of inventory.
- Tailor your message to each user based on what pages, products and content they viewed on your site.
- Use AdWords Remarketing Lists for Search Ads. RSLA helps to improve the performance by adjusting the keywords, bids and creatives based on a user’s past action on their website. Broad terms resulting in higher cost per clicks and a lower return on investment.
- Use Dynamic Remarketing. Dynamic Search Ads allow you to find incremental traffic for your site without having to build long lists of keywords.
- Use Mobile Remarketing. If you do not have a mobile site, simply opt into mobile in your campaigns.